Friday 13 October 2017

My Handsome Enemy

My Handsome Enemy (a university romance story)

CHAPTER ONE.

Hello, my name is Shania Benson. I'm a young girl of twenty-three.
My friend calls me shanny. I would call myself  'attractive' because people have called me that several times. I have a killer body (curvy at the right places). I'm an orphan My parents died when I was fifteen in a fatal accident. I guess, I'm still alive because I was not in the car with them when the accident occurred. it just seems like yesterday. Thanks to my psychologist,my nightmare and depression have reduced.
I'm a freshman in the university of Canada. I live two blocks away from school. I live with my roommate Liz (short for Elizabeth). She is the nicest person I have ever known and my only true friend. Though,she can nag. She has advised me several times to go out and make friends but I'm always adamant about it. You know why?

Firstly,I'm introverted. I find it extremely difficult to make friends, maybe because I was bullied as a child.

Secondly, I hate guys. yeah,you heard that, right?
My mates call me a prude behind my back(yeah,my roommate has told me about their gossips several times) but I don't care.
Thirdly,I hate pretense I am the type that usually see everyone as fake. I hate fake people. I know that behind those fake smiles, they mock you when you are not looking.

I lived in a foster home immediately my parents died, during my teen days. The Smiths raised me till I was eighteen. They treated me like a garbage can when I was under their care. I remember escaping one day from their grasp but was brought back to them by the cops. immediately I reached eighteen, I left their house and hired an apartment with the little money I saved from my waitressing job. That was the only time I felt I had a life.

They had a son named Jared whom I hated so much. He did nothing to protect me from his parents and that made him enter my sh*t list. Jared was my age and was very attractive as a teen. I still remember how girls drooled over him. He was the captain of our school football team and slept with several girls because they threw themselves at him.He was a grade A douchebag. I hated him with passion and he knew it. I still remember how he pissed me off every moment.

I moved into Liz's apartment few weeks ago and I promised to pay half of the rent.

Our school starts next week. Thanks to my meager job, I bought some books and paid my rent. I'm planning to find a better job and work part time to make ends meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...