Monday 18 December 2017

A 3-year-old looks gorgeous in makeup for her birthday photoshoot

A Nigerian makeup artist made up her daughter for her 3rd birthday photoshoot.
She went to Instagram to share photos and wrote;
“That attitude!!!  Its officially my baby’s birthday Talia is 3 years old 2day  & her best friend is a Makeup artist  . All products used on her face are baby friendly so dont crucify me & it was under her mum’s supervision. She’s my best friend  am sure people that have been to my studio met her already & they have seen how much we love each other  happy birthday my smart baby. I love u so much.”
See More Photos below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...