Tuesday 13 March 2018

Bobrisky Tells a Man in a Male Toilet – “I Want to See Your dick” (Video)

A video showing popular crossdresser, Bobrisky in a general toilet with a man who asked what he was doing there is trending on social media currently.


https://www.instagram.com/p/BgQquiwHuo9/?taken-by=nellybillz88

In the video he was seen saying;
“I want to see your dick, I’m ready to touch your dick right now”
Watch the video below:
A few weeks ago, he said that the BBNaija show is too small for him but he would like to go to Big Brother Africa.
According to him, BBNaija is too small for him, and he wants to contest with housemates from other African countries. He further revealed that he doesn’t need N45million from Nigeria, but N110million from Africa.
Here’s what he wrote;
Guys let me know when Big Brother Africa is out. I wanna go disturb the house. I wanna compete with other African countries. Bob is too big for Big Brother Nigeria, I don’t need N45million from Nigeria, but Africa N110million, I’m ready to play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...