Tuesday 18 October 2022

To The Man She Chose Over Me

To The Man She Chose Over Me 


We’ve never met, and probably never will. I’m not even sure if you know who I even am. Honestly, I secretly hope you don’t. But we have something in common.

We both love the same lady.

Well, we use too. I can't say that I still don't love her. I will always love her. I'm sure every part of me still does, and always will. But the reality of the situation is she chose you over me.

Before I can let her become completely yours, I need you to know this.

I need you to know what I would have given her. What you must give her now. I need you to know how I wanted her to be my everything. How she must become your everything now. I need you to know how much I love her. How much you must love her now.

I hope you treat her right and love her as much as I still do. Put her first. Take care of her in the way she deserves. Treat her better than I was ever able to.

Help her to become the greatest version of herself. Always believe in her, especially when she can’t find the strength to do so herself. Support all her goals. Support all her dreams. Please, never stand in her way. Never hold her back.

Make sure she is always happy, even if you must put her needs before your own.

Be patient with her as she opens up her heart to you. Be kind to her. Be open with her. Treat her with kindness. Treat her with respect.

Laugh at her jokes, even if they are not funny. Love her even when she is not very lovable.

Forgive her. Forgive her for her past. Forgive her for her flaws. Forgive her no matter what. Forgive her, even if she does not deserve forgiveness.

Kiss her forehead. Kiss her every morning and night. Kiss her every chance you get. Make sure she feels loved every second of every day.
Give her the truest, realest form of love. The type of love she truly deserves. The type of love she has been searching for her entire existence.

Love her in a way she never thought possible. Love her without any hesitations. Love her with every fiber of your being. Love her like anyone, including me, has ever loved her before.

Love her family as if they were you own. Same goes for her friends. Immerse yourself into her entire world. Become her other half, her better half. Complete her in a way that I wish that I could.

You are truly one of the luckiest men in the world. You found yourself one of the good ones. Hold on to her as long as she will allow you. Never let her go. Fight like hell to make sure she will always be yours. Be the type of man she has always needed. In the end, I hope that you can give her everything I apparently wasn’t able to.

If she fully gives you her heart, promise me you won’t break it?

Promise me you will love her to the best of your abilities. Promise me you will never hurt her. Promise me you will never leave her.

I hope that she treats you better. Better than she treated me towards the end. Better than you think you might warrant. I hope she will be able to give you a life that you have always imagined. That she gives you everything you have ever wanted. Knowing her, I have faith she will.

I guess what I’m trying to say with all of these is; Love her like I would, if she had given me the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...