Tuesday 30 October 2018

When You Sleep With Someone You Do Not Love



I feel his warm, sticky breath on my neck Luring me Taunting me Tonguing my jawline He rests his hand on my thigh A searing touch And hitched breath

One hand tracing down my spine Cascading chills where his fingers once were The other hand tangled in my hair –pulling and tugging ever so gently, Leaving my mouth open and awaiting his

Finally, my lips are embraced by him Our tongues meet Dancing with one another a long awaited greeting a mouthful of desire Devouring me with each slow, hard kiss

His nails claw into my back Agonizing pleasure I become his own personal catnip I purr softly into the nape of his neck

Smoldering lips caress my ear A nibble here and there “Oh God” I whisper through the moans An epileptic climax courses through my veins

Succumbing to his ravenous touch Reducing to a puddle of lust Allowing him to consume Every part of me

All said and done Sitting in the insatiable silence Awaiting the feeling in my legs to return I taste the bitter ambiance Raw Empty

I drown in a feeling Once resembling lust

Loneliness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...