Monday 4 December 2017

UNILORIN Student Narrates How A Man She Met On Instagram Invited Her Over, Drugged Her, Had cex With Her… And Took Her Nvde Pictures

A female student of the University of Ilorin in Kwara state yesterday narrated how a man she met on Instragram, invited her over to his house in Lagos, drugged her, had cex with her and afterwards took her nvde photos.


Speaking to newsmen, the victim whose name was withheld, said her social media lover invited her to a hotel in Lagos where he took advantage of her.
“He asked for a relationship which I was reluctant to accept but I accepted. I met him for the first time in Lagos when I was on holiday. He later invited me to an hotel in Ojo area of Lagos, that was when I met him for the second time. It was when I was preparing to return to school, so he demanded cex which I turned down. He promised me N15,000 and transferred it to me, we had a drink but I noticed I was dizzy. So it was when one of the hotel waiters brought a condom that I started to cause a scene before people came to my rescue. Later that day, he called and threatened to send my nvde pictures he took to my Daddy, I was surprised how he got my father’s number. It was because of the threat that I had to go to him again to have cex and to ask him delete all the pictures but he again said he had video of when we were having cex. “I couldn’t confront my parents because I was scared and told my pastor, so it was my pastor that reported the matter to the police,” the Unilorin student said.
Confirming the incident, Kwara police spokesman, Ajayi Okasanmi, said the suspect was initially arrested but escaped while he was being interrogated
“We invited the suspect to Ilorin with the help of the lady he was threatening. We arrested him and seized the phone which has the nudes pictures. So, we asked an officer to go and search where he lodged in Ilorin only for him to escape in the process and we have not seen him till date,” Okasanmi said told newsmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...