Monday 15 January 2018

A Man reveals – “I find it hard to break up with her because her ‘private part’ is too sweet”

There is this babe I have been dating on/ off for close to 3 years now. We have had countless arguments but we always settle.
I find it hard to break up with her because her private-part is so sweet!! Not all privates are the same, to be honest. Her own is like cocaine.
Very fresh and clean. I don’t know if it is lust or love but nowadays nothing she does is wrong in my eyes.

I have made attempts to take it to the next level with her but she said her people don’t accept mbaise men. (She is from agulu, Anambra)
The only problem I have with her is that she bugs me for money all the time but I have been able to handle it.
She prefers friends with benefits arrangements, of which I pay her a token. I am considering getting her pregnant to tie her down regardless of consequences.
Please, i need mature advice on how to move on from her because even if I marry someone else. I will still be banging her which I don’t want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...