Wednesday 31 January 2018

A Nigerian Man Returns the sum of N800,000 that was Paid into His Bank Account Mistakenly

We still have honest people still that exist in Nigeria. A Nigerian man by name Tokkida Semlek disclosed how he returned the N800,000 paid into his Guaranty Trust bank account mistakenly.

He added that despite the fact that his wedding comes up in few weeks time, he wasn’t tempted to take the money, instead, he refunded the money back.
Read what he shared on Facebook:

Today, my integrity was proven………. 
N800,000 was mistakenly paid into my Company’s [Tok86 Int’l Concept)] account at a time, I needed money for my wedding ceremony [3rd March]. 
When I saw the Credit alert, I knew it wasn’t for me or my business. 
I knew it was an error. 


Immediately, I got a credit alert (error) notification call by the person. 
If it was you, what will you do? 
I quickly told my friend Mr. Peculiar and he volunteered to drop me at the nearest bank. 
The owner has received and confirmed his money. 
It gladdens me that I value integrity. 
Some persons may say, OH! This is miracle money. Hell No!!! 
Don’t eat what doesn’t belong to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...