Monday 15 January 2018

A Nigerian lady delivers a baby girl, after having 2 miscarriages in 18 months (photos)

Christiana, a Nigerian Lady who had 2 miscarriages within 18 months just became a mother for the first time after the mishap.
According to Christiana, who based in the US, she was confused because she couldn’t bear having miscarriages anymore when the Medical doctor told her she was pregnant again.
Christiana wrote:
“How do I describe the joy within me,this pics says it all for me..a year n a half year of two miscarriage..no explanation based on my age n test done on me.
When the doctor told me I was pregnant with my baby I became confused cos I can’t bear losing another baby making it three in two years but one thing kept me going, my GOD said is there anything absolutely anything too hard for him to do.it was just his word in my life against all odds..
am a living witness and Hey she’s so cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...