Thursday 11 January 2018

A Young Lady forgives her father who left her for 27 years

A father and daughter are now together after 27 years of going their separate ways and the daughter went on her Twitter page to explain why she forgave him.

The daughter, by name Emilie E. F. Flynn, said she listened to her pastor preaching about forgiveness made her heart soften towards her deadbeat dad.

She tweeted ;
Today my Pastor preached on forgiveness.
My dad calls me asking for forgiveness for not being there in my life and we had a real divine heart to heart conversation.
After 27 years, I genuinely forgave him. 
Matthew 6:12-15 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...