Tuesday 16 January 2018

How SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalized Eko FM Staff and Siblings in Lagos (Photos)

A Lagos radio staff popularly known as Ajikawo and his siblings have been brutalized by men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad at Ikotun Egbe, Lagos.

Operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Divisional Headquarters in the Ikotun Egbe area of Lagos, have on Sunday 14th January, 2018, reportedly assaulted a staff of Radio Lagos/Eko FM Staff, identified as Damilare Olalekan popularly known as Ajikawo and his siblings.
Ajikawo, who made the revelation on social media, said it seemed like an event where hoodlum attack you at gunpoint, adding that he sustained injuries to his head after being hit with a gun butt. He also had bruises from being handcuffed.

While speaking on the incident, he said: “My siblings and I were assaulted right in front of our house at 1:20PM. They actually attacked my siblings because they wanted to know why I was being physically harassed.
 
“I will press charges through my lawyers as I’ve kept a few pictures to show what was done and a few well to do citizens have witnessed my ordeal. I wondered what would have happened if it was just a humble guy with no one to call.
 
“This is disgusting that I was beaten by the same policemen whose salary I pay through my tax. I urge the Lagos Police command to investigate this matter as I’ve informed crime reporters about it too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...