Monday 12 March 2018

Nigerian Lady Searches For A Steady se.x Partner

A Nigerian lady known by this Twitter handle @qwinbigma took to the platform in search for a person to have steady se.x with.
According to the se.x expert, age is not a factor but maturity is what she want.
Read her tweet below;

“So I’m in the market for a constant lover/boyfriend-type situation. And I’m serious. Age isn’t really a factor, maturity in mind and emotions is key. Just looking for a friend/companion I can have regular se.x with. Is that you? Slide in my DM.
Please note that if all you see in the above tweet is the “se.x” part then I ain’t talking to you. I can have se.x whenever I want to. I’m just looking for a companion, and great se.x is just an added bonus, not the main deal. Are we clear?
I’m fully African, Nigerian to be precise.”
See more photos of her below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

When I'm Gone

WHEN I'M GONE When I'm gone and you're alone, would calls and texts cater for my absence? Would it soothe the heart that misses ...