Monday 12 March 2018

Ushbebe Slams Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde – ”You don’t know how to sing” (Video)

Nigerian comedian Ushbebe is fond of slamming fellow celebrities, he earlier revealed that DJ Cuppy is wack now he is saying that actress Omotola Jalade doesn’t know how to sing.
He made it known at a recent comedy show in Lagos. According to him, he thinks Omotola Jalade Ekeinde shouldn’t go on with her music career.

“Actors wen dey sing, it doesn’t work. Omotola still go sing for her own birthday, I nor know wetin dey do that one. sometimes I feel say omotola dey smoke Igbo how can you go to your birthday and sing with live band next morning you wake up dey advice youth dey shout for our head na you born us. If you want to advise people, advice people gently, you don’t even know how to sing you sang with band,” he said
A lot of people laughed at the joke. We pray these comments are just ordinary jokes and this is not the comedian’s way of letting out what he really thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I'm Gone

WHEN I'M GONE When I'm gone and you're alone, would calls and texts cater for my absence? Would it soothe the heart that misses ...