Tuesday 11 December 2018

I am not a feminist, and I don’t believe women are kings – Tuface’s wife Annie Idibia

Nollywood actress Annie Idibia shared her thoughts on the gender equality debate. In a recent interview with 234stars, Annie said she is not a feminist and does not believe that a woman can be King.


She also said a woman can only be a Queen and not a King. When asked if she is a Feminist, the mum of two said

‘No, not really but I believe in women empowerment. I believe that men are still Kings and women are queens. I don’t believe a woman is a king”.

Watch the video below;

 https://www.instagram.com/showbiznigeria/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=W1C9pAABAAE8FXI_bQxJuTFvnmXK

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...