Sunday 21 April 2019

I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death


A Nigerian man who was arrested by the Niger State Police Command after he killed his wife, has disclosed that he committed the said act because she planned to re-marry after his death. The suspect identified as Uwani Danjuma, reportedly killed his wife with a cutlass in Uddu, Niger. According to him, his wife had told him, when he was sick, weeks earlier, that if he dies, she will re-marry another man. The man who killed his wife while she was sleeping and further disclosed that he did it because she planned to re-marry after his death, said;

“I can’t imagine my own wife telling me that if I died, she will remarry. I lost my temper and inflicted injuries on her neck with matchete which led to her death.I am not regretting killing her since she wanted me to die. I killed her so that she will not remarry. She should not have said that to my hearing, there is power in the spoken words; so let her go. Allah will send her to hell fire for that unguarded comment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...