Wednesday 4 April 2018

Actress Biodun Okeowo Reacted Finally to ‘inconsistent grass to grace story’

We reported earlier that actress Biodun Okeowo was summoned by a fan after she shared a grass to grace story of her that appeared inconsistent.
She had shared how she was put in a family way at 18 which nearly terminated her life and education, but luckily for her things turned out to be successful.
However, a fan of hers called her out by recalling her of an interview she granted in which she claimed to have married as a deflowered girl.
As unbelievable as it may seem the actress married as a virgin. At least, she told Potpourri that much in a recent chat. Now, how many women can come forward with such a claim in this flurry-hurry world of a quick fix.
“Yes, I did and I can boldly say that,” she declared.
Biodun Okeowo then went on further to talk about pre-marital se.x among the youths these days, saying it is not a good sign for the future.
“It is saddening that pre-marital se.x has taken over our time. In the past, most of our men would disassociate themselves from girls who have been deflowered outside wedlock. Then, a woman’s virginity was her pride but time has changed and human beings have changed. I am not happy about it. Maybe we should blame civilization or modernization for this. I pray for God’s intervention in this era”.
Here is what Biodun Okeowo wrote to counter the claim of an inconsistent story;
Be wise, not every story you read is presented by journalists as said… Some Stories are garnished with lies.. to make good headlines.
I stopped granting interviews with some… because your “A” will be “K” by the time they publish your story.
I owe no one an explanation, but to set the records straight/correct some lies read on the internet.
I was deflowered by my kids father.. we lived together for some years but never got married legally…
The fact that I made a mistake in life shouldn’t stop me from advising against it. I am bold enough to share my story/mistake, which has now turned to my JOY.
What about you? Internet troll..
Hey! It’s just Instagram not that serious. Life itself is not that serious. I am in my house eating Easter rice come and beat me.
There’s no such thing as bad publicity… #JudgeMe#Idontcare#hatingAintStoppingMyProgress#IamStrong#undettered#F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...