Sunday 8 April 2018

Nigerian Comedian Seyi Law – “I suffered from inferiority complex, my daughter won’t”

Seyi Law, who performed on stage together with his daughter Tiwaloluwa, in the recent show he had in Dublin has disclosed that she will not suffer from inferiority complex just like he did.
The comedian and his daughter were able to amuse the audience in their performance and it seems like Seyi is already preparing her with some experience for the show business.
From the clip, the happy father was seen asking his daughter numerous questions ranging from the name of her country, to the name of the governor of Lagos State, and his daughter answered correctly. This triggered hearty cheers from the audience at the event.

This is the first time Seyi Law would be seen performing together with his daughter on stage and in a chat with Saturday Beats, he disclosed that the questions he asked his daughter were not rehearsed.
He said:
“No, we did not rehearse before I brought her on stage. It was only the audience that was shocked by her brilliant responses, I was not. She has been taught a lot from school and those were part of what she was taught. I have always put her in front of the camera and so she didn’t have stage fright. I try as much as possible to build her confidence as I suffered serious inferiority complex growing up.”
Speaking of how he was able to eliminate inferiority complex from himself, he said,
“I had to study more and learn to get involved in discussions more intelligently. I would say my intelligence helped me.”
The show that was displayed by Seyi Law and his daughter, some Nigerians wasn’t pleased with it. They went to social media to condemn him for exposing the young daughter.
While responding to the critics, Seyi Law said:
“It is their problem because I didn’t help their parents train them, so they should allow me to train mine. When I need their opinions I would ask. For now, it is not needed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...