Sunday 8 April 2018

Peter Okoye Spends His Leisure Time with Diddy and Cassie in Abu Dhabi (photos)

Peter Okoye hangs out with both Diddy and Cassie at a concert in Abu Dhabi yesterday night.
Peter Okoye aka Mr. P was very excited as he shared a video from the moment he had with them on Instagram and gushed about it:
When 2 Business Moguls/Tycoon party together, y’all know it’s Crazy and Lit! We are not Business Men,But We are The Business Meeeeen! #MoneyTeam #ZOOM #BadBoyzForLife#SomethingBiggerComing #2Kings #StoppedExistingAndAmNowLiving #MrPToTheWorld #AllEyesOnPTour #LiveInConcertTonightInAbuDhabi #CirocWithLove #HiltoniaNightClub Legoooo! @diddy & MrP to the World @diddy

It has been some months now since the Psquare twin brothers Peter and Paul Okoye went their separate ways. Peter Okoye calls himself Mr. P; while his younger brother Paul Okoye calls himself Rudeboy.
It could be recounted that their last days as Psquare, Paul Okoye disclosed in an interview that he waited nine months to see if the Psquare brothers’ fallout could be settled before moving on. Paul told The Nation:
“There was a bit of a breakdown when it happened and everyone was in shock because usually when things happen like that, I wait for almost nine months. But this time, I had to move on with my life and under two months, it became normal for me. It’s the same old thing. There’s nothing new. The only part I know is different is performing alone because at the early stage I wasn’t used to it but now, I am used to it”.

On the other hand, Peter Okoye told GuardianLife he has no regret disclosing the problems of his family to the world and he sees nothing wrong in doing that because he believes he owes that to his fans who would’ve seen through them sooner rather than later.
He also added that he could not continue with the “mess” and won’t do any business with his younger brother anymore. And that while his relationship with his brothers might not be as good as it was, it is certainly not as bad as most people think it to be.
Mr. P said:
“If I hadn’t opened up, the fans would have seen through it all… The only thing that kept us for the last four years was the shows; it’s not healthy, I can’t do that, I’m sorry.
“It never started from me. If you feel that it is my fault, for telling you guys the truth, look at where it has brought us today.
“I am cool with my brothers but I don’t do (family) business anymore. It’s not healthy,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...