Sunday 29 July 2018

Cossy Orjiakor is the only woman I can marry in Nollywood – Benson Okonkwo

Benson Okonkwo, who was in the news recently after he claimed that he was given 150K to shave off his dreadlocks, has disclosed that he is currently single and searching.
Cossy Orjiakor is the only woman I can marry in Nollywood – Benson Okonkwo lailasnews
The Nollywood actor however told Potpourri in a private chat that though he has many girlfriends, however Cossy Orjiakorhas ‘captured’ his heart. Benson Okonkwo added that Cossy Orijakor is the kind of woman he believes will understand him.
“I have many girlfriends but I am taking my time to settle down. When I find the right woman I will settle down. I know I’m not getting any younger but age is nothing but a number.
“Marriage is a full time thing and you have to be very cautious before you dabble into it or you would be making the biggest mistake of your life,” he mused, when asked why he has not yet settled down. When it comes to women, there are always complications.
“I don’t want to marry now and divorce soon after. But very soon something will happen. I need someone controversial; someone who will understand me, I mean the real Benson inside. If I’m to pick a Nollywood actress I can marry I will pick Cossy Orjiakor.
“She’s my ideal woman. Forget the Genevieves, the Angela Okories, Rita Dominics or anyone, the woman for me in Nollywood is Cossy Orjiakor. I believe she’s a kind of woman who can understand me,” he quipped
Benson Okonkwo who was once accused of being gay, also told the news platform that he doesn’t want to be controversial anymore.
It was also gathered that when Cossy was reached out to about Benson Okonkwo’s comment, she purred, “Wow,” and dropped the call, perhaps, to take in the full weight of the onslaught.
However the news platform reported that when she picked up her call again, she said;
“He is a very cute man. Hmm but any man that wants me should be able to give and take. What you give you will receive double. If you give slap you will receive double slaps. If you give love you will receive it in manifold and we, women, are natural spies. There’s no place to hide and live double life.
He is so cute and will make very lovely babies,” she said beaming with smiles. She said she had paused to respond because she wanted to find out from Benson if it was true he had said what he said and to prove she actually asked him, she sent screen shot of their chat.
Though most of it wasn’t discernible but what was clear is that this could be a start of some romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...