Wednesday 29 August 2018

Fist slump Jurgen Klopp jokes he's not proud of his 'criminal' West Ham celebration


LIVERPOOL boss Jurgen Klopp has joked he's not proud of his "criminal" celebration against West Ham.

The German chief, 54, performed a double-handed gesture after Sadio Mane doubled the Reds ' lead over West Ham in their first game of the season .

Sky Sports commentator Hinchcliffe criticised West Ham's defending for the goal, adding: "That celebration is criminal, too."

And looking back, Klopp has revealed he has some regrets over his celebration of choice.

Klopp told Sky Sports: "It’s a GIF. You can send it as a message if someone is crazy celebrating a goal. It’s not too nice.

"When I saw it, I didn’t know it. I didn’t feel it in that moment that it looked that strange. I was a bit surprised.

"I believe it was the second goal. If you’re not happy about 2-0 a second before the half-time whistle then something is wrong with you.

"But if I could decide how to celebrate, it would look constantly completely different.

"So it happens to me still, even if I’m a little bit in an advanced age.

"It still happens. I’m not proud of it. But there are worse things in the world, obviously."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...