Tuesday 26 September 2017

Let's talk Cerebral Palsy

Let's talk Cerebral Palsy.

Most of us (caregivers) never knew anything about cp. I remember a friend just told me embrace your girl she will stop crying. The little one needs love.. Love!
It wasn't easy for me as a first time mom. I guess we can prevent c.p through education. I find in most people only the first child has cerebral palsy.. Why?
Is it that doctors don't really advice well or what goes on?
There are so many causes of cp. We will talk about them later.
In my case, what to look out for..
a) High Temp over 37.9
b) Swollen rwototio(Idk its name)
c) convulsions-Staring for long etc

#RisingAboveCP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...