Sunday 29 July 2018

Kirk Franklin’s estranged son accuses Kirk of trying to kill him

Award-winning American gospel singer, Kirk Franklin, 48, has been called out by his eldest son, who claims he has been trying to kill him.
Kerrion Franklin, 30, who has not had a good relationship with his dad for many years, made the shocking allegation in a now deleted Instagram post.
Kirk Franklin’s estranged son accuses Kirk of trying to kill him lailasnews
Kirk and his wife Tammy have two children together – daughter Kennedy (born in 1997) and a son named Caziah (born in 2000).
When they wed, they each had one child from previous relationships: Kirk’s son Kerrion, born in 1988, and Tammy’s daughter Carrington (whom he legally adopted), born in 1989.
His eldest son Kerrion has been estranged from the family for many years. Well, he has popped online to make some shocking allegations against his own father.
According to Kerrion, he believes that Kirk is trying to have him killed. He wrote;
Kirk Franklin’s estranged son accuses Kirk of trying to kill him lailasnews 1
‘My own father is trying to kill me. If anything happens to me its@kirkfranklin sneaky ass. A lot of funny shit been happening and hes in LA right now hiding from me and ii havent heard from him. So I’m just leaving this here for safety purposes. I cant deal with this f**k shit on my own anymore. I’m done. My life is too valuable…in real time.
‘The Gospel singer is yet to react to the allegation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...