Monday 13 August 2018

I’ve killed more than 100 people, Contract-Killer reveals



Contract killing is my only means of livelihood!

Jailed for stealing late Fuji musician, Barrister’s watch.

He is the most dreaded assassin in Southwest—Police sources.

A suspected serial killer, Adeola Williams, aka Ade Lawyer, who was arrested recently by operatives of the Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, IRT, for carrying out several killings in Lagos and other Southwestern states, has revealed that he took to contract killing because he had no means of livelihood. Ade Lawyer, who is currently being detained at the Force Headquarters Abuja, told Saturday Vanguard that some top members of the Lagos State Chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW, forced him into becoming a contract killer when they when they sacked him as their member.

He was arrested on February 14, 2018, by operatives of the IRT, who trailed him to his hideout in Ondo State. That was after he killed the Personal Assistant of the Idumota Branch of the NURTW, Mr. Kunle Azeez who is also known as Kunle Poly on January 23, 2018. Police sources disclosed that Ade Lawyer, who was described as the deadliest hired assassin in the Southwest region, had been on the police wanted list for a very long time following reports of several high-profile killings linked to him. Upon his arrest, Ade Lawyer had told the operatives of IRT that a Former Chairman of the Lagos State Chapter of the NURTW, Akanni Olohuwa, hired and paid him the sum of N500, 000, to kill Kunle Poly, because Kunle Poly refused to pay homage to him. Ade Lawyer, also told the police that, he snatched one of Olohuwa’s cars from his driver when Olohuwa failed to pay him the N500,000 balance for the killing. The IRT operatives were said to have swiftly arrested, Olohuwa, following Ade Lawyer’s confessions, but Olohuwa, told the police during interrogation that he had no hand in the attempted murder of Kunle Poly and the eventual killing of his Personal Assitant, Ganiu Piero. Vanguard gathered that, Ade Lawyer and Olohuwa, were both transferred to the Force Headquarters Abuja, but on arrival, Ade Lawyer changed his story and hinted the IRT operatives that he implicated Olohuwa and several orders in the attempted murder of Kunle Poly and the eventual killing of his PA, because he wanted to punish them for the evil they did to him over the years. He was said to have said that he linked Olohuwa, Musiliu Akinsanya, alias Mc Oluomo and several others to the Kunle Ploy saga because they had all used and dumped him. He was said to have disclosed further that he wasn’t sent by anyone to kill Kunle Poly or his PA, adding that he lied against Prince Kazeem Eletu. Police sources disclosed that Ade Lawyer confessed to having killed more than a hundred persons since he became a contract killer. But Ade Lawyer told Vanguard that he was a frustrated man who was pushed to the wall, saying he took to killing because it was his only means of survival. Ade Lawyer told Saturday Vanguard that he grew from being a lawyer’s son into becoming a bus conductor, tout, and serial killer. He said: “My name is Adeola Williams I am from Ijebu Igbo area of Ogun State. I am 39-year-old and I am married with three children. Assassination has been my source of livelihood for more than a decade. I know I have killed many people that I can’t even remember how many I have killed. But God knows I am a new person now. If I regain my freedom in this life, I will never go back to crime.” ‘’I am a member of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW and attended Methodist Boys High School, Lagos Island, but I couldn’t finish my secondary because I was very stubborn and I dropped out in class three. After I dropped out of school, I ran away from the house and became a bus conductor. I did that for three years before I became a driver. In 1998, I was arrested by the Police and taken to Ikoyi Prison because I stole a wristwatch belonging to late Fuji musician, Sikiru Ayinde Barrister when he came for a show at the City Hall, Lagos Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...