Sunday 5 August 2018

Woman burns the hand of his 3 years old son, all in the name of training him right

Nigerian police arrested A 30-year-old woman for burning the palm of her 3 year old son with hot charcoal after she caught him taking food that wasn’t offered to him which she called stealing.


Juliet Moses says she burned her son’s palms as a way to train him.




She said,


MY NEIGHBOUR TOLD ME MY SON ENTERED INTO HER HOUSE AND STOLE FOOD FROM HER POT AND WHEN I ASKED HIM, HE REFUSED TO TELL ME THE TRUTH, SO I PUT HOT CHARCOALS ON HIS HANDS, I DID NOT KNOW IT WOULD BURN HIS HANDS LIKE THAT.


I THINK I AM JUST TEACHING HIM A LESSON BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY THEY START. FROM SMALL STEALING, THEY WOULD GROW INTO BIG TIME STEALING. I FELT WHEN I PUNISH HIM LIKE THAT, HE WILL NOT DO SO AGAIN. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I BURNT HIS HANDS LIKE THAT.


The Niger State Child Rights Agency  had already arrested the woman and plan to prosecute her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...