Tuesday 30 January 2018

Amber Rose Flaunts the results of her recent bust reduction

Amber Rose is recovering from her bust reduction surgery.
The 34-year-old social media star went to her Instagram to give an update on her health on Sunday morning.
She was wearing a fuzzy purple robe so she could easily give her fans a sneak peak of her new bust reduction.The star complained of having excruciating back pain over the years due to her natural heavy bre.asts. According to her, she is healing well and is still taking time out to rest. She also disclosed she is pleased with the result and can’t wait to flaunt them.
The surgery was performed on January 17 by Dr. Garth Fisher in Beverly Hills.
‘I don’t know if you guys know, but I was a 36 H,’ Rose said on her Instagram story. ‘I was really really big and I think now I might just be a D cup which is really small for me.’
The ex-girlfriend of Kanye West said she’s excited to wear cute little shirts and strapless outfits now that her boobs aren’t as large.
‘Look how much smaller they are,’ she said smiling. ‘I really went down a lot.’
See more photos below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...