Tuesday 30 January 2018

#BBNaija 2018: Unlimited LA Khloe is my girlfriend, we are getting married soon

Nigeria Music Video director, Unlimited LA has disclosed that Big Brother Naija (BBN) housemate, Khloe is his girlfriend and they are planning to get married after the BBN show comes to an end.

Unlimited LA made a post on his Instagram Page on Monday, stating that Khloe is his girlfriend and that they are set to get married once the Big Brother Naija show is over.
He wrote: “Y’all remember that very fine girl I said isn’t my girlfriend? Well, I lied, she’s my girlfriend, we are getting married immediately she comes back from BBN, cos I know she’ll win! @kokobykhloe”.

The ‎#BigBrotherNaija 2018 tagged ‘Double Wahala’ started off yesterday with twenty housemates battling for the winning prize of N45 million as announced earlier by the organizer, M-Net West Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...