Congratulations to France for winning the 2018 FIFA World Cup and special regards to Croatia for a deserved final. You went down fighting.
Congratulations to Luka Modric on winning the Golden Ball. He is an immeasurably elegant and brilliant player. They don't make playmakers like this sublime player anymore. He's the epitome of the game, deserved player of the tournament award. Others have to learn from you.
#WorldCup2018
Monday, 16 July 2018
World Cup 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PEOPLE-PLEASER
PEOPLE-PLEASER Many people engage in people-pleasing without realising it, and the worst part is that it often leads to resentment when ot...
-
Are you guilty of any of these? We search for love ... We long for love... We find love... But, why is it so hard to keep? There are 8 ver...
-
I want to provide a path for you to see your partner as someone more wonderful than you've done. I want to provide a path for you ...
-
Beautiful Poem.. THE WORLD IS MINE Today, upon a bus, I saw a very beautiful woman and wished I were as beautiful. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment