Tuesday 4 September 2018

Actress Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Oyinbo Mother In New Adorable Photos


Mother of two, Adunni Ade is actually an half-caste and the Nollywood figure has shown her white mother to the world.Beautiful model and single mother, Adunni Ade took to her Instagram account to showcase the lovely face of her mother.

The duo share a striking resemblance, although Adunni is mixed following her African roots. “Guess who I found ??? Emily Faye Baby!” she captioned the photos attracting nice comments from her over 800,000 fans. Adunni was born in Queens, New York, United States to a German-American mother and a Yoruba, Nigerian father.

So, Adunni Ade (real name Adunni Adewale) was born on the 7th of June to an American/German mother and a Nigerian Father in Queens, New York. She is a famous actress and a popular model, who got her primary education at Chrisland School, Ikeja, Lagos State.

For her secondary education, she studied at Bells Secondary School in Ota. Then, she moved to America, where she studied accounting at the University of Kentucky. Adunni Ade with her parents being a small girl Background According to her “Actually, entertainment has always been one of the main parts of me.

Even when I was a bit younger, I would stand in the front of a mirror, and show off the fashion aspect of my life. I have never wanted to be a lawyer or anything else. God blessed me with many gifts and talents.” Adunni Ade in the front of a mirror She also said that her Lagos-based father, whom she describes as a “big and successful enough businessman” encouraged her to study Accounting.

“Well, my father supports me 100%, and my mother is very proud of me. Actually, Americans don’t care about such things. They support their children in whatever they want to do. That is why I have no problem building a dream in the movie industry. The thing is that I have never been an ape. I am not searching for the easiest way to come into the limelight.

I would rather express myself. My ambition is to be recognized all over the world. And I want to be well-known for being successful because of hard work.” READ ALSO: YBNL princess biography Career When Adunni Ade was in America, she dabbled in modeling and made it as far as “America’s Next Top Model”.

Guess who I found ??? 😝😝😝😝 Emily Faye Baby! Maami ❤️❤️

A post shared by Adunni Ade (@iamadunniade) on Sep 4, 2018 at 4:24am PDT


She then returned and she made her debut into the Nigerian entertainment industry in 2013, when she started to upload her short comedy sketches online. The first movie she was featured in was “You or I”, which was produced by Saheed Balogun. Her short video comedy sketch “Date Gone Bad”, which was released on Youtube in 2014, has attracted so much attention that it recorded more than 170,000 hits.

Adunni Ade, who is very astonished at the response to her comedy sketch says, “I knew it would be successful enough, but I did not even imagine that it would get up to this level. I should say I’m shocked at the kind of attention the sketch has gained.” We think this was a very creative way of building a portfolio as an actress and capturing the attention of movie makers.

Some of Adunni Ade first projects as an actress were Fred Idika’s “Behind the Cloud” (a TV series), Saidi Balogun’s movie, “You or I”, Dereck Obasi’s “Babatunde Diaries” and a new film by Desmond Elliot – “Rosemary Roses”. Furthermore, this graduate of Accounting from the University of Kentucky, the USA featured in Sound Sultan’s music video “Kokose”, and she was also in one of Ice Prince’s video too.

Personal life Speaking about the personal life of this beautiful actress, Adunni Ade has never been married. However, she had eight-year relationships with one guy. She has two great and handsome sons. The oldest one is nine years old, and the youngest is five years old. So, in this article, we gave you a rather interesting biography of Adunni Ade, a happy single mother, and successful actress. If you have never heard about her, just look out for the movies where she has been featured, and you will have a reason to love this actress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...