Monday 3 September 2018

Why I Was Scared To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set - Ghanaian Actor, James Gardiner


Ghanaian actor, James Gardiner has revealed how he struggled to kiss actress Tonto Dikeh the first time they met on set. According to James Gardiner, the experience was scary to him because kissing the Nigerian actress he admired so much was like a dream come true.

He made the revelation during an interview with Deloris Frimpong Manso on the Delay Show, saying:They told me to kiss Tonto Dikeh and I said how could I kiss her? She might get angry with me. I was so scared to kiss her.

My reluctance was not because I have not kissed a woman before, but it’s one thing to kiss a woman in your own space and another on the screens.I mean, this is someone I used to watch on the TV and admire so much, so how can I kiss her just like that?

I was so scared that the director had to pull me to the side and talk to me, and she (Tonto Dikeh) was even getting annoyed because I was struggling to put myself together for the act.

You can recall that the Zylofon Media signed actor, James Gardiner, has indicated that he will never break the heart of any lady like John Dumelo did to his cousin. Member of the National Democratic Congress, John Dumelo dated and jilted the cousin of James Gardiner for his wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkornu; a move which hurt James Gardiner.

Speaking to Deloris Frimpong Manso on the “Delay Show”, James indicated that what Dumelo did to his cousin got to him.

He indicated that he will never mess around with ladies saying “I am not like that (like John). I don’t mess around,” but indicated that John Dumelo messes around with other ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...