Friday 13 October 2017

My Handsome Enemy Chapter2

My handsome enemy (A university romance story)

CHAPTER TWO

School starts today. I woke up around 5am this morning and took a hot shower. I washed my hair and blew it dry.I wore a light makeup because I don't like heavy makeup.

Hello shanny baby! my roommate calls me.
Are you up already? Yeah, I answered. I woke up on time because I wanted to sort out my books.

Baby, its still early, she says. Registration doesn't start until 9am. I want to make a good impression on my first day, I said.
Shania and I are in the same department. we want to major in psychology. I plan to be a serious student. I am also planning to abhor anything that will cause distraction in my studies.Having a boyfriend is not in my agenda.
I will do everything possible to stick to that rules.

Shania finished dressing and applied her makeup. We left together on foot. Our dorm is a stone throw from our school.
We entered the admin block and saw many students already waiting in line to obtain their reg no. We joined the queue and waited for our turn.

After obtaining our reg no, we left for lectures.
We came five minutes before the lecturer entered the lecture room.
The lecturer is a tall handsome man in his sixties. He introduced the course to us and asked several questions. After the lecture, Liz and I went to the cafeteria to have lunch. We ordered pizza and soft drinks and ate to our hearts content.
We left after lunch for our last lecture of the day.

Luckily, we arrived few minutes before the lecture. The lecturer was about to introduce the topic when I saw him enter the room.
My worst enemy.

Jared f*ucking Smith.
A hot girl was following him as if her life depended on him.
I haven't seen him for good Five years since I packed out of their house.

Gosh! he has gotten more handsome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...