Friday 13 October 2017

My Handsome Enemy Chapter3

My Handsome Enemy Chapter3

CHAPTER THREE

All eyes were on him as he strolled to the back seat. I looked beside me and saw my friend Liz staring with her mouth open and rolled my eyes.

I don't really blame them. Dude is hotter than fire. if only he isn't an a*shole.

Thank goodness he didn't recognise me,not that I did anything wrong. I'm not really ready to face him right now.

The lecturer introduced the new topic; "cognitive psychology" and I tried very heard to pay attention but my mind was on Jared.

What sort of coincidence is this?
Does he know I attend Uni here?
What would be his reaction once he recognise me?

I guess the girl beside him is his girlfriend. Not that he kept girlfriends before.

He was a player in his teens. He never kept any girl,he just slept with the available ones.

The lecture ended and I pulled my friend up from her seat and we left immediately.

She was very surprised.
What's up with you Shanny?, she asked
Nothing, I answered.
Are you sure?
Yeah, I answered.
Oh my Gosh! Shanny, did you see that tall handsome guy that entered the lecture room?
Yeah, I answered

Oh my God, he is so delicious.
I rolled my eyes and said "yeah, delicious and an a*shole"
She was taken aback by my response and asked what I meant.
Never mind, I told her.

Oh! don't tell me he is your ex.
Nope, I answered.

Who cares whether he is an a*s,I won't say no to a guy that hot, Liz said.

Oh, Liz don't tell you are that dumb. All that glitters is not gold.
Whatever, she said.
We finished our lecture and went back to our lodge.
As we were ascending the flight of stairs, we ran into Jared Smith.
Oh my gosh! not now, I thought
what the hell is he doing here?
He stopped and stared at me without blinking.

My heart was beating fast and I just stared back.
Maybe he was tongued tied just as I was.

His gaze travelled over my figure and he stared at my face again.
I wonder what's on his mind?
Or is he checking me out?
The womanising as*hole!
You have really changed,he mocked.
Of course,I said with a hint of sarcasm.

Just as we stood there,a young girl shouted...baby are you there?
Yeah, Jared shouted back while staring at me.
I scowled at him and mouthed "asshole" before ascending the stairs.
My friend was quiet the whole time listening to our conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...