Sunday 15 October 2017

My Handsome Enemy Chapter5

My Handsome Enemy Chapter5

CHAPTER 5

The following day we visited the library and borrowed some books related to the topic we were given.
Jared collected My phone number and said he would call me back in the evening. I anticipated his call the whole time.
In the evening, he called and told me to come down to his apartment.
His apartment is on the first floor while mine is on the second floor.
I knocked on his door and he opened it after some seconds. He wore a singlet and boxers.
What the hell? I said.
Please go and get dressed.
Whoa!! easy girl, I'm not even Unclad, he replied.
He opened his door and I went inside his apartment.
Wow! I whispered immediately I went inside his apartment.
He left me and went inside to change.
His apartment was the same size as mine but very well furnished.
I sat on the sofa and looked around admiring the whole place.
Two pictures hung on the wall. I stared at the pictures and they were pictures of Jared.
One was his childhood picture. He was very handsome  as a child. He was about two years when the pic was taken.
The other was a recent pic. He was very attractive in the pic. His hair was long and brushed downwards and his physique was the same as now. His muscles was visible through the polo he wore. He looked delicious. Just like he does now.
The picture was taken not long ago.
He came out from his room after a short time.
He changed into a trouser but still had the singlet on.
Much better, I said.
He met my gaze and chuckled.
He sat next to me on the sofa and I let out a small breath.
His proximity made me nervous.
I caught a hint of his Cologne and my stomach tingled.
He smelt so good.

So where do we start? He asked,
I brought out the research books we borrowed from the library and flipped through the pages looking for the topic we were supposed to write on. Immediately, his phone rang.
Hi baby, he said
How are you doing?
I am expecting you in the evening. Okay, I'm waiting.
He blew a kiss on the phone as a sign of affection and I rolled my eyes.
I guessed his girlfriend called.
He dropped the phone and looked back at me.
Why did you choose psychology? He asked
the same reason you did, I answered.
And why do you think I did? he asked please, let's continue, I said trying to maneuver his question.
I am glad you ended up attending uni, he said.

I kept quiet and didn't reply.
I didn't really blame him. He never knew I would end up doing something useful with my life.
I left their house empty-handed with no hope of making it
I later picked up courage and worked my butt off to get where I was.

I did so many menial jobs in order to put food on the table for years we did research the whole time and wrote down some points.
I later stood up and stretched my body because I was tired from the prolonged sitting.
Jared sat there and stared at me
. What? I asked
He smirked.
I saw you the other day jogging, he said.
I guess you work out a lot.
You've got a nice figure.
I scowled at him and asked, "Does your girlfriend know you check out other Ladies figure.
Easy girl,he said.
I meant that as a compliment.
No thanks, I said
He chuckled.
I stood up to go and he checked the time.

Wow! He said, I can't believe we have researched for four hours.
See you tomorrow, I said and left his apartment closing the door behind me.
I ran into his Girlfriend on the stairs.

She stopped and stared at me with her eyes wide open.
I knew she saw me come out from her boyfriend's apartment
I wanted to explain but she ignored me and took the stairs three at a time, anger evident on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...