Sunday 15 October 2017

My Handsome Enemy Chapter4

My Handsome Enemy Chapter 4

Chapter 4

My friend asked me why I didn't tell her that I knew him before. Does it matter?,I said. Just didn't feel like talking about it. It seems he hates you, she said Yeah,I'm pretty sure he does, I said.
I don't like him either.
You were right, he is an a*shole, she said.
we prepared rice and stew and ate.

I lay down on my mattress but couldn't sleep.
I kept thinking about him.
What does he mean by you have changed? Was he referring to my face and figure?
Does it mean he find me attractive?
Not that I care.
I'd rather die than date him.
Besides, I don't have the intention of dating anyone and Jared is the last person on my mind.

I closed my eyes and later slept after some minutes.
I woke up around 8.45am and stayed in bed because of the weekend.

I later got out of bed and went for exercise with my friend.
We jogged a short distance from our lodge.

As we were returning,my eyes went up our apartment and I saw someone staring at me on the first floor. I squinted and figured it was Jared.

Why is he staring at me?
He knew the moment I spotted him and continued staring.
So that means he lives here?
Talk about coincidence.
The same course and the same dorm.

Is he stalking me?
My friend followed the direction of my eye and asked me who i was staring at.
Jared, I answered.
OMG,he is looking right here, she said
Yeah, I know.
He can look his fill.
we were tired by the time we finished our exercise.
I really needed that exercise to blow off some steam.
I hated the fact that Jared lives in the same place as me.
Sweat trickled down my face and body.

I immediately went inside the bathroom and took a cold shower, washed my hair with shampoo, combed it until it was smooth.

I went down to reading. I brought out my books and started studying, going through the week's notes.

I really want to do well in this semester. I plan to graduate with a nice grade and I'm never backing down. Determination is the key to success. I'm really determined to succeed.
I took a short break between studying and made a bowl of pancakes.

Music blasted from a speaker somewhere and I was pretty sure it was Jared because the sound came from the direction of his apartment.
I wondered whether he ever studied.
People like Jared see uni as a place to go through just to obtain a piece of paper.

But for people like me,the piece of paper is my whole life.
His dad is very rich and owns a large company.
He may take over his dad's company one day.

I really wondered how his b*tch of a mother was doing.
The woman treated me like garbage.
Anyway, I've been free from them a long time.

No one treats me like dirt now, not that I would ever allow it.
I'm not that little kid anymore.
Lectures resumed the following week.

More Lecturers came in and introduced their course titles.
I saw Jared with his girlfriend.
I won't lie, the girl is a looker.
He likes pretty girls.
I wonder whether she will ever last.

He had his hand on her waist.
He caught me staring and continued walking with his girl.
The next lecturer gave us a group assignment to be submitted in two weeks and Lo and behold, I was paired with Jared.

Could my life get any harder?
Why all the coincidence.
After the lecture, the two of us met at the back of the class.

I am looking forward to work with you, he said.
it would be better if we overlook everything and work on this project.

Don't worry, I said.
I don't intend spoiling anything, I need those marks as much as you do.

Good, he said.
So we start tomorrow.
We will visit the library and get more research books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...