Wednesday 14 February 2018

Two Men have been arrested while trying to attack a gay doctor who harassed them se.xually

The Cross River State Police Command has detained two men who entered the home of a medical doctor illegally to avenge several instances of se.xual harassment in Calabar.
Sam Williams, 26, is a graduate of Computer Science from the North America University in Benin Republic, while Archibong Ita, 25, is an undergraduate student at the University of Calabar.
They were being caught by the police at 7 am on Monday in the doctor’s residence that’s situated along Lemna Road, with a machete and change-over switches, after they tied the security guard.

Speaking on the issue, Williams said:
“This is the first time I got involved in this kind of thing. I know the medical doctor. He has se.xually harassed me a couple of times. I have stopped practising homose.xuality, but he kept harassing me.
He had his way; so, I had to stay away from him because I knew what he stood for. We did not really go there as armed robbers. We had wanted to teach him a bitter lesson. I feel justified for what I had gone there to do. Although I regret this move now that I was caught,” he said.
On his part, Ita said, “I have worked for this medical doctor for a while; we worked for him. He has been maltreating his boys. The last time we brought some boys to him, he maltreated them.
He kept harassing them with se.x. He has done it to so many others. The same doctor has done the same thing to us. So, our move was to punish him for what he paid for.”
The case of se.xual harassment and assault has been increasing geometrically. Last week, An elderly man was caught harassing a man se.xually and defiling a little girl inside a toilet at their compound in Kaduna state, Nigeria.
According to reports, a neighbour saw the man with the little girl while making out inside the toilet as a photo of them was taken as proof before an alarm was raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...