Wednesday 21 February 2018

Nigerian Lady Attempted Suicide After She Was Dumped by her Boyfriend

A Nigerian lady by name Itunuoluwa Ogunwuyi on Facebook has tried to commit suicide after her boyfriend ended their relationship. According to her friends, Itunu wrote a suicide note that reads;


 
“I don’t have other choices than to cut it short. I got betrayed by a man I deeply love, he claimed he loved me too, people warned me about Imo state men, but I didn’t listen, Kenny Eze you cut my life short due to your sweet words, YOU! To my people, this is my account details ***** password ***. Let the world know about me and learn from me, Sorry mum, sorry dad, I can’t hold it to people I may disappoint. IKENNA EZE, I still love you by my spirit, and no one will ever love or have a baby for you in your life, Keep this date. 20-2-2018. Goodbye to this wicked world. Itunu”.
 

Updates regarding her current state are currently not known yet, but we are still trying to get full details of what occurred.
Her Facebook posts yesterday ;


Her concerned friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...