Friday 16 February 2018

Davido Wants to release a new song title ‘Chioma My Lover’ for his Girlfriend

Davido’s love for his new girlfriend, Chioma keeps going well everyday by day as the days go by. He talks about her every day, now he has made a new song entirely for her.
The pop star has a new single on the way titled ‘Chioma my lover’, and it’s dedicated to his one and only love, Chioma Rowland.
How sweet right?
He sings in the verse;
“You’re the one I want o Before my liver starts to fail… You’re the one I need o Before cassava starts to hail…
Girl I’ll never leave o, make water carry me dey go. My lover, finally.”



The chorus;
“I am looking for a sister, Chioma my lover o… She gets the dollar, she dey wear designer o.
I am looking for my sister, Chioma my lover o, She gets the dollar, Chioma my lover. She says give me assurance, Assurance”
Davido keeps showing us that he is serious with Chioma as we can recall when they both stepped out together for a family’s private event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...