Wednesday 28 February 2018

Bricklayer – I killed my wife because she was sleeping around

A bricklayer by name Akinyemi Edgar Koja, who had been on the run after he strangled his wife, Ajoke, to her early grave in their apartment in Agemowo area of Badagry, last December, has been detained by the Police in Lagos.
According to Vanguard, he was caught around Lagos Island, where he has been hiding since the incident happened.
However, during interrogation, the suspect stated that he killed his wife out of jealousy, following that he described his late wife as an adulterous woman.

After killing his 28-year-old wife who was a graduate, he had dumped her dead body inside a well within his area, before running away. It was gathered that there had been a lingering quarrel between the couple until the unexpected occurred.
Explaining how she was killed, the suspect said:
“ I strangled her at night while she was sleeping. She was sleeping around with other men because she felt I am a poor man and she did not hide it. That fateful night, I suffocated her with pillows.
When I discovered she was dead, I dumped the body inside a well close to our apartment. I ran away to make it look like I was not around when the incident happened”.
Koja will be charged before Magistrate’s Court 12, Ebute Meta, for murder, from where he was remanded in prison custody by the Magistrate, Mrs. Bola Folarin Williams, with the case adjourned to March 28 for hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...