Tuesday 13 February 2018

Adaeze Yobo Marks her daughter Ist birthday – “Despite flushing you out, you survived”

The lovely wife of Ex-Super Eagles Captain Joseph Yobo, Adaeze Yobo while marking her daughter’s first birthday shared an amazing testimony online.
Adaeze who’s a one-time beauty queen and mother of 2 boys and a girl shared some awesome pictures of her family to mark her daughter’s birthday today.



She shared some photos and wrote this:
Ist scan showed it was Fibroid, 2nd scan (diff. hospital) showed it was Fibroid and pregnancy but an incomplete abortion (whatever that means) but that I had to flush you out, which I (thought) I did.
A week later, I still felt sick so I called the Dr. and I was scheduled to surgically complete removal of the remaining tissue.
On my way going, the holy spirit directed me to go to another hospital which I did and was told you were still inside and I had no Fibroid. instead of being happy, I cried and worried whether to keep you or not, worried if you will be normal after all the drugs n all. look at you now baby girl  #lexineisonetoday #birthdaygirl
Pic by @M12photography
Outfit & Accessories by @mybabygirlng 
See More Photos Below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...