Tuesday 13 February 2018

Bisola declares her engagement to a Popular Celebrity by Using a Photoshop Photo

Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bisola seems to be crushing on British actor, Idris Elba and she has just disclosed it in her latest post on Instagram. The Ex-reality star made it known that she is engaged to the man of her dreams and he is none other than the recently engaged, Idris Elba …
She did a photoshop of her face into the photo of Idris and fiancee, Sabrina.She wrote this:
 “I am Engaged to the Man of my Dreams @idriselba Thanks so much guys for the congratulatory messages I love yall. The wedding Date will be announced soon and I can assure you this will be my best Valentine’s Day ever. Who would you guys love to be on our Train? Please Tag them.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...