Tuesday 27 March 2018

Banky W Has Replied Back to his Wife’s Romantic Birthday Message

Nollywood Actress Adesua Wellington took to her social media early in the morning to celebrate her husband Banky W who is plus one today with heartwarming words that clearly came from the heart and he replied.

Adesua wrote this;


Banky W also replied in the comment section of his wife’s post on Instagram and his is just as touching as can be seen below.
He wrote in reply:
“You’re not here on my birthday but you’re on my mind and in my heart all the time. I miss you and I love you, now and always, until we get to Heaven (and even at that point Imma try and negotiate) I am so thankful for you in my life.. I’m so blessed to have you as my wife. I’m grateful to God for you, and I can’t wait for the rest of this life God is building with us. Come home soon.. Love U SCATTER “

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...