Tuesday 27 March 2018

Nigerian Lady Makes a Confession To Falsely Accusing A Man Of ra.pe

A Nigerian lady who is known as @lafunki on Twitter has recounted how a young lady falsely accused a guy of ra.pe.
According to her, the lady wanted to teach the guy a lesson.
Read her tweets below;
Aiye ma le oo. A girl(an acquaintance) falsely accused a guy of ra.pe a while ago….. I believed her and was shouting men are scum….. all for this bit.ch to tell her sister she lied, she wanted to teach him a lesson
Stupid sister too called me and was laughing that her sis is too petty…. petty da wee kill you
Say No to false accusations
He wasn’t arrested but a lot of people heard about it…and some stopped talking to the guy…omo olomo
I don’t even know if she is on Twitter
I’ll do my findings and drag her ass here, i trust my twitter people
Baby girl was crying that day
I don’t know how to talk to the guy, walai i’m sad
Her mum reached out to him today, i’ll look for him too….cos i don’t know him personally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...