Thursday 22 March 2018

Nigerian Singer Simi Slays In Adorable Outfit On Instagram and her Mother Has Reacted

The mother of Nigerian singer, Simi, reacted in a funny way after her daughter slayed in a cute outfit.
Over time, Simi and her mother have often engaged in public displays of affection.
Simi shared new photos of herself on her Instagram page and got her fans and followers admiring her dress. As expected, among the people who slid into her comment section to talk about her outfit was her mother.

Simi’s mother jokingly asked her to bring the top she was wearing to her so she could use it to slay her husband.
“Please, bring this top for me. I want to use to slay my husband” she wrote
Without much ado, Simi gave a swift reply.
Check out how their exchange went below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I'm Gone

WHEN I'M GONE When I'm gone and you're alone, would calls and texts cater for my absence? Would it soothe the heart that misses ...