Saturday 31 March 2018

Family and Friend Mourn 27-year-old Ambrose Alli University Student That Was Murdered by Cultists

A student by name Emmanuel Onaghise of the Ambrose Alli University, Edo State was murdered at Obalende roundabout in Lagos.
The 27-year-old was attacked by suspected cultists around 10.25p.m on Monday, 26th March 2018.

Emmanuel’s sister whose name is Lizzy Onaghise, went to her Facebook page to mourn the untimely death of her brother.
“Why why whyyyyyyyyy. Why Emmanuel onaghise, my brother, my blood you never told me u were going to live me today. U left me in sorrow, in sadness, darkness, u Left Mumsy in pains. You left us in pains. 26-03-2018 u left me u left us Emmanuel onaghise can I ever forget about you I don’t think so. Pip my lovely brother u will always live in my heart” she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...