Saturday 31 March 2018

LAWMA Staff/Tailor Has Been Arrested with 3 human skulls in his Possession in Ilorin, Kwara

A 32-year-old father of two children known as Suleiman Adenifuja, who claimed to be working as a street sweeper (LAWMA) in Lagos and also as a tailor, was paraded by the Kwara State Police Command, alongside the 3 human skulls he was arrested with on Wednesday.
The LAWMA staff who is suspected to be a ritualist was arrested with three human skulls along Ogbomosho-Eiyekorin Area, Ilorin, on March 26. According to the Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Lawan Ado, the suspect said he was taking the skulls to an Islamic cleric for spiritual purposes when he was arrested.
On the intents of taking the skulls to an Islamic cleric, the LAWMA staff said he wanted to use the skulls to make a ritual, to draw more customers to his shop. Ajenifuja further said a friend, connected him to the Islamic cleric.
“I am a tailor, but I also work with the Lagos State Government as a street sweeper from 11 pm to 2 am. While I was working one night, I saw a bag containing these things (the skulls).

I initially wanted to drop the bag, but someone told me that the skulls could be used for some things. I contacted one of the boys that we usually talk together, named Saheed, and he gave me the Alfa’s phone number.
.
When I called the Alfa, he told me to come to Ilorin. I have never been to Ilorin before, but he asked me to alight at a particular place where he would come to pick me.
.
He had earlier asked me what I wanted to do with the items and I told him that I wanted what would bring more people to my shop: he told a Punch correspondent.
The three skulls wrapped in a sack were recovered from a black bag belonging to Ajenifuja, when a Federal Highway Patrol Team of the Kwara State command, intercepted a commercial vehicle conveying seven passengers en route to Ilorin from Lagos.
Source: NAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning d...