Monday 19 March 2018

I followed Jonathan to Bayelsa, says Serial killer, Ade Lawyer as he makes revelations about 2015 election

Suspected serial killer, Adeola Williams, aka Ade Lawyer, has revealed events that followed the 2015 election defeat of the former President Goodluck Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos.
In an interview with newsmen, the 39 year old father of three, among other revelations, spoke on the last general election.
His words: “During the run-up to the 2015 general elections, I volunteered to work for the PDP because Sagoe and Mc-Oluomo were in APC, and my friend Bashorun also linked me to the PDP caucus, on Lagos Island.
“I started working for them. I believed the party would help me achieve my goals of regaining my park and also make me a branch chairman of the union.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...