Thursday 1 March 2018

Nigerians Have Reacted after Wizkid Shows His New Pet Goat Wearing a Gold Chain (Photos)

Wizkid’s new pet which surfaced online has generated several reactions among his fans and followers, with many in amusement that their favourite artiste got himself a goat and he’s very proud to flaunt it.
Wizkid shared a photo of a goat he just got on Twitter and captioned it “Welcome to da family. Help me with names…”

The photo has generated mixed reactions on Twitter among Wizkid’s fans, with many surprised that of all the pets we have in the world, it’s a goat the singer thought to own as a pet.

See of the reactions below:




What can you call this in your local dialect?
feel free to drop your comment….

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I'm Gone

WHEN I'M GONE When I'm gone and you're alone, would calls and texts cater for my absence? Would it soothe the heart that misses ...