Monday 5 March 2018

24-year-old Lady is Making Millions by Selling her bre.ast Milk to Men Across The World

A 24-year-old lady, by name Rafaela Lamprou is making millions by selling her overflowing bre.ast milk to men across the world.
The married mother of two children gave birth to her son, Angelo seven months ago, and since then she has been producing excessive milk in which she had nowhere to store them.
Metro UK reported that she had ever since handed out over 502 litres of bre.ast milk to people that she does not know and they pay her thousands for it.
That means she has made $6,000 from her sales to men – and she plans to keep making more money.

The hotel worker who also has a four-year-old daughter, Hailey, started by donating her bre.ast milk to women who were not able to produce bre.ast milk for their babies. She started sending it to the UK and within her home country of Cyprus and still gives her milk to women.
But the 24-year-old mother soon found that men were asking her for the milk – either as part of their health regime or for fetish reasons. Now Rafaela, who lives with her spouse Alex, 33, and their two send sends her milk out to the men for cash on a daily basis.

She said: “I gave birth to my son seven months ago. I had a lot of milk and I thought I needed to do something with it, so I started storing it.
“But it was too much – it was taking up all the chest freezer. It was full. I didn’t know what to do with it.
“So, I asked a couple of mums who were having trouble bre.astfeeding if they wanted it. I started giving it away.”

Rafaela continued: “I was producing over two litres of milk a day and giving it to women locally. Then I started shipping it to the UK.
“I liked seeing the new mums’ faces when I was able to help them. I then started to get some enquiries from men.
“It started with men who were interested in bodybuilding. They say it is good for building muscle mass.
“But then, I started to get enquiries from men with fetishes. Now I bre.astfeed on demand. I have no idea what they do with it, but they tell me they consume it.”
Rafaela said that at first, it was a ‘bit strange’ giving her bre.ast milk to guys with fetishes – however, she’s okay with it as long as it doesn’t go any further in terms of asking her to show any part of her body, explaining that she’s “open-minded.”
“I am not sure how much longer I will carry on for,” she continued. “I had no idea with my first baby that you could do this kind of thing. But now it is quite addictive.
“My husband is so supportive of me. He is really cool about it. He is happy as long as I am.”
Rafaela has started her own Facebook group to sell her bre.ast milk, where people can approach her.
She is also on a website where men can approach her for the milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...