Monday 5 March 2018

A Lady Claims a Taxi Driver Tried To Abduct Her

A Nigerian lady by name Sandra Sabriel Ifudu went on her Facebook page to share how she was nearly abducted by an unknown Taxify driver.
According to her, the Taxify driver waited outside her gate till 4 am to abduct her just because the fee for the ride which she transferred to him didn’t reflect in his bank account.

She wrote;
Is Taxify no longer safe for women to use? This idiot of a driver by name Izedomni dropped me off in my house last night, waited outside my gate till 4 am in the morning, then came into my compound to kidnap me. According to him, the money I transferred to him ‘has not entered’, therefore I should follow him to d ATM by 4 am! to confirm. If his intentions were pure, why didn’t he wait till daybreak? Why ask me to follow him out at that time? If this is not an attempt to kidnap, I don’t know what it is. The only person I blame in all these is my neighbour that opened the gate for a total stranger at 4 am!

This comes weeks after MTV Shuga actress, Dorcas Fapson whose saga with a Taxify driver, Udeh Henry Nnaemeka is yet to die down.
It all started when Dorcas went to her Snapchat to recount a horrifying incident she had in the hands of a Taxify driver who drove her to an unidentified location against her will.
She claimed he even tried to force her into a building to ra.pe her. fortunately for her, she had a pepper spray in her possession that she used to protect herself.
In a statement that was released by the driver, he claimed the actress boarded his cab and told him to drive without saying where she was going to.
He obeyed her for a moment before asking again for her destination. He said this in a statement,
she got in my vehicle and just as I started the trip I noticed there wasn’t a destination for the trip so I politely asked her for the destination to know where I’m going to and if it will be convenient for me at that time of the night but she refused to tell me and instead asked me to drive out that she will tell me later, I politely refused and asked severally for the destination but she wouldn’t tell me rather she ordered me in a harsh tone to “Move this car”!
He said he felt threatened when she started making phone calls to some people he didn’t know, so he decided to ensure she exited the car. This led to her spraying the pepper spray on his eyes.
I had to struggle with her to get my car keys from her hands. It was in the process of struggling with her, she sprayed a chemical substance (pepper spray) in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...