Friday 16 March 2018

CDQ Fires Ifu Ennada after She Tagged him an Asshole – “God Knows we Only Met Once”

Some weeks ago, evicted BBNaija housemate Ifu called out CDQ for allegedly using and dumping her when she was only 17-years old.
She revealed that at the time she used to help him with money and tickets to top-notch events but he wasn’t grateful at the end. CDQ, however, responded by calling her a ‘bipolar b*tch’ and said she was just a one night stand.
Ifu addressing the issue in a recent interview she had after her eviction, revealed that they never made love and called him an asshole and prayed for Ogun to kill him.
According to Ifu ennada, she was really good friends with CDQ and felt that she was supporting him by giving him money and free tickets.
“But at the point when I got into school – that was like my year one – we were actually close and it wasn’t really a relationship, but he was my friend and I felt like I was supporting him with the VIP tickets that I would win sometimes from Cool FM and give to him. Sometimes he would call me that he had a show to attend and he didn’t have money. And I remember actually borrowing money from one of my course-mates just to help him out. So it wasn’t from a malicious place. It’s really sad that he went out there to say I’m a one night stand. He never saw my vag*na, Ogun go visit you” she said. 
In response to Ifu recent claims,  CDQ apologized for using harsh reply to her accusations. He insisted that he only met her once.
You can read what CDQ wrote below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...