Monday 19 March 2018

Kiss Daniel Gives His Younger Brother a Chevrolet Camaro as a birthday Gift

Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman, who is the younger brother of Nigerian singer Kiss Daniel, is plus one today and his superstar brother Kiss Daniel took to Instagram to write a birthday message to him.
Kiss Daniel shared his brother’s photo on his Instagram page and wrote this:
My life, my happiness, my strength  Happy birthday Lil bro @uthy_omg I’m so glad you didn’t pass out yesterday it was fun with you, today will be better. I love you so damn much G Too much… my baby, my lil pumpkin is a year older today  I can’t keep calm yo!!!

According to the message on his Instagram page, Kiss Daniel just dashed him one of his old cars and as a way of appreciating his older bro (Kiss Daniel), he took to his Instagram to share a photo of the car and wrote;
”Thanks bro! @iamkissdaniel for the perfect bday gift,no need for epistle bro ..I love you too much  #camarogang #grace #thankGod#Kissdaniel #march17th #iloveyou #bday@sophiecoolfm.”
See screenshot below…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...